Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello everyone. I am sorry that I have not been great about commenting back on your blog but I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your kind words, and thoughts, and prayers. It really means a lot to us! Also thanks so much for those of you who helped for the funeral and during that first week, and those that came to the funeral. It really made it easier to have so many people we love there and to see so many people who loved our Mom. She sure is an amazing lady. I miss her a lot, but I know it was her time to help out on the other side, and I couldn't think of someone more qualified to be there! I know she is looking out for us!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The funeral was beautiful Jaymi. I'm glad I got to go and hear about the great person that your mom is. You probably don't remember, but in 6th grade, for GREEK day, your mom put all kinds of work into making outfits for you and me. I guess we were partners on a project or something. Anyway, I thought the dress (robe) was so pretty and I felt so lucky to match you. I just thought your mom was so cool and creative. That's what I think of when I think of your mom. Hope you are doing okay.