Monday, September 24, 2007

Sydney's Craft

Dooesn't everyone think that their kids are the funniest, at least most of the time! I was cracking up today. I let Sydney paint a real pumpkin and create a pumpkin out of paper. She decided that she wanted to paint the picture too. She wanted me to see what she was doing so I came in and tried to give her some helpful advise on fingerpainting, she said,

"Mom don't worry, right now I am study/working. I don't need your help I need you to watch" and I said, "But Boo you can make perfect circles..."

She stopped me and mid sentence, put both of her painted hands on her face and said, "Mom, I am study/working your job is to sit and watch."

Not always fun that she is so opinionated at such a young age, especially when we are at church or at the grocery store (BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR CHILD THROW A FIT IN PUBLIC, and DOES IT WORK) but I think she is full of life and lots of fun!

9 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

Too cute Jaymi! Good thing you're smart and took her clothes off! That girl is covered! :)

taytum said...

Love the paint on the chest!! haha.

My mom was going through some old pictures she had, and there was one of you at about Sydney's age in a red outfit, and I think Sydney looks more like you then we all give her credit for. She does look a heck of a lot like her daddy, but she looks like mom too!

Mary Ann said...

THat is SOO funny. i love that girl. Are you bringing her? I don't know what to do when they throw a fit in pubic... i normally give them what they want so they will quit... when you figure out the right thing to do... let me know!

EmilynDev said...

I cant believe how big Sydney has gotten. I remember her at 18 months and comming to nursery! She was so sad! They both are darling! Here is our blog!
Emily

http://thecrawfamily.blogspot.com/

Cicily said...

She is just too cute. Watch out that can be trouble when she's a teenager :)

Bonnie said...

She looks so cute! Her hair is getting long too. I have a hard time getting out the messy paints and stuff, but I need to more.

Unknown said...

I love the handprint bra, super cute!! And just FYI when Rosco throws fits in public I usually yell at the top of my lungs for him to come back and everyone around me usually looks at me like I am a freak but it works, b/c I use the shock effect :) Hope that dogs and kids are kinda the same :)

Nicole Mineer said...

Looks like she had fun, what a fun mom you are!!

Jamielynn said...

OK I love her, and we miss you guys, we need to see you guys soon!!!