Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Well no new pictures but I just wanted to write what was going on in our lives. Not been very good at journaling these days! So here goes something long! Things are going, and going fast but still not alot going on. hehee. Does that even make sense! The kids and I were going to stay in Globe until our house sold but it seemed a little lonely so we for the last two weeks we have been up in Snowflake. We have our trailer at Jason and Shanda's house and not only have they put up with us (for over a month) but I think they still like us. hehee. We really enjoy them and cant thank them enough for their hospitality and friendship! We sure love them.

Nothing new is going on with our house, not a thing, there is no movement at all! Quite a few weekends are spent going back to Globe and recleaning the house, and doing the yards. I sure wish someone would even walk through it, atleast we could get some feedback. The realtor says that people just are not qualifying for much these days, SO KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS, if you don't mind me asking. I sure would like to get it sold so we can start something new up here!

We have enjoyed it here, we go to the park a lot, we hang out in the backyard, and I have had a lot more time to spend with the kiddos. We have quite time where Syd and I get to sit and play, or rest and we spend a lot more quality time as a family but the bathroom situation isn't as ideal as we would like it to be (it stinks, you can only go a few days before you need to empty out the trailer!) BUT we decided that we are going to rent a house while we wait for our house to sell. We found a great rental that is just down the street from Jason and Shanda. We hope to move in and go up to Globe this weekend to get a few things!

So things have been fun, great, and a little scary, Dallas doesn't worry like I do but I just wish we could get it all sold.

A few cute things, little Kenady loves to follow her sister and do just what she does, which is great sometimes. This is one of those times. She loves to say prayers. She folds her little hands over eachother, and bows her head. Every once in awhile she will raise her little head to see if we have our heads bowed, then she quickly puts her back down and patiently waits for amen, then she yells AMEN! She is way to cute!

Syd, who knows what you say about her. This weekend when we were back in Globe we said we would go to the drive-in. Well she was really acting up. She kept throwing rocks into the flower garden that Dallas was creating we told her not to, then gave her a warning about not being able to go to the drive-in then one more time and we told her she couldn't go to the show. She was not very happy she rushed inside, turned around and said, "mom, I just realized you are not a gooder mom, you are not"! Three years old going on thirteen!

Things are going well. I cant wait to get moved here and be a part of this new little town. I am not sure if I want to be a Taylorite or a Snowflakian but I am sure that both are basically the same and it is all great!

One more thing we did find a house that we really like. It is about three miles from the main road, it has an old country feel and Dallas feels right at home. I might get to live on my "farm" but I am unsure about having neighbors all around! So we'll see. We have to sell a house first anyhow!

19 comments:

Mary Ann said...

exciting stuff going on!! i miss you and wish you weren't moving further away, but i'm sure you will love it! good luck with the house, we will keep you in our prayers.. and by the way, i love syd!

Pink Caboose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Good luck on selling the house. I will keep you in my prayers! :-)

Dizzy Kate said...

I really hope that everything goes smoothly for you guys. I will keep you in my prayers. It seems like a ton of people are having the same problems. I really wish the economy was not so bad right now. I love to read about your kids. I've been told that I am "not a good mommy anymore." Actually, I've been told that more than once. Drama, drama, drama - a life with girls. Your family is adorable. I love to read about what you are up to. I will keep you in my prayers.

BriAnne said...

Oh that is so frustrating! The market really does stink right now, but I'll keep you in my prayers. :) Your girls are so cute, and don't worry, I definately think you are a "gooder mom! I do!" :)

Norris Family said...

Good luck with the selling of the house, we sure know what that is like. I will keep you in my prayers. Hope to see you around SJ while I am here, it sure has been awhile. Have you heard anything on our big 10 year?

Lisa said...

Hey there...sounds like a lot of fun. We'll forsure keep you in our prayers. It's just a crazy time right now with housing. I hope you are able to sell is soon.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

I am reading the Host right now...I saw you post but I had to stop reading cause I'm not done yet. I need to finish it up, I am loving it. Do you just LOVE reading Stephanie Meyer's books! Blake makes fun of me...Anyway you guys sound very busy! Moving is tough, but it sounds nice to be closer to home.

I saw your post on my blog, I think Crew looks so much like Blake too, I love Jenn, she is very sweet.

taytum said...

Sydney is so dang funny! I love everything you ever write about her because she has the cutest personality. I was so disappointed when I didn't get to see her the other day. Maybe next time you are in SJ....

Cass and Natalia said...

I love Snowflake, I hope all is going well, and that your house sells... soon! Remember Becki from EA? She lives in Taylor, and her house is for sale, in Taylor Farms. I'm sure she would love to see you, she asks about all the EA girls often! Take care, can't wait to see you and your fun girls again!

Michelle and Javier said...

hey guys....i just talked to jose and he's planning on having the reunion about fall time (probably around homecoming) ....send me any email or regular addresses of anyone you know and I'll forward them on :)

Bonnie said...

Good luck with selling the house. That has got to be frustrating! It sounds like you and your cute family are doing great!

Dizzy Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi guys!
We are coming up this week for a couple of photoshoots. You'd said you wanted me to let you know if we were coming up. I have an opening on THursday evening still. Let me know...

CHris

Unknown said...

my number is 480-861-9490 (its all over my blog too!) call me whenever.
Thursday is yours

Unknown said...

Here is a sneak peak:
http://paxmanphoto.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-week.html

Your web album is uploading overnight and should be ready tomorrow.

The Skeehan Family said...

Hi darling! Aren't you impressed, I totally remembered your blog :) It was SO great to see you guys at the 4th. Can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks - you have such a darling family. And ps, would be happy to take pictorials if you'd like.

Hey, send me your email so I can invite you to our blog (my email is vballcougar at aol.com) (sorry for the weird way of writing it, trying to eliminate the whole spam thingy)

Jaime said...

Hang in there...selling houses are NOT fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Jaymie, I was wondering if you know anything about the St.Johns festivites this weekend? Lamar was wondering if anyone he knew was going up too? Thanks, Jaime Chlarson