Monday, May 19, 2008

Frustrations!

Call me crazy, call me weird....but I am frustrated right now. Is that the best word to describe it, I am not sure! Today I was talking to a friend about Stephanie Meyers book, The Host. Overall I really liked the book, I don't think I would have wanted to change the ending because I wanted Wanda to live for Ian, I really really liked Ian. (is that even his name, I read the book so fast I don't even remember all the character names). But it did feel a little "alien" to have her in someone elses' body, a new body that didn't wasn't hers! DUH! So that is the start to things not going quite as you would want to, feeling a sensation of frustration for things not ending just right!

Well then tonight, I am trying to get the kitchen clean, do some vinyl and watch "One Tree Hill". Finally "One Tree Hill" stole me attention and I can not wait to see Payton go with Lucas to Vegas.....and make kiss a time or too, something like that! But no.....you see Brooke, Payton, and his old girlfriends face (sorry just started watching it this season and don't remember her name). So it didn't turn out like I would have liked it too! Anyone watch it, anyone else feel that way! Jeez laweez!

I think it might have to do with me feeling up any extra time I have with stuff, with movies, with books, with fairytale thoughts, things that have a nice gooey ending and everyone leaves happy and satisfied. Now that I am typing I think it has to do with being away from Dallas these long week days (joking they go really fast, the kids and I get a lot done and we have fun) but there is a void when Dallas is not around. It is great to be reminded just how much you love someone! Well I am off to find something else with a fairy tale ending!

I hope that he chooses Payton!

10 comments:

Heather K said...

He He You make me laugh! I am going to read the HOST soon. I am almost finished with Eclipse and then I am going to read a book for book club and then on to HOST! I will let you know what I think. I hate not being satisfied after all the effort with a book. Even a movie I always yell DUMB, when the ending doesn't wrap things up or leaves you hanging!

Landvatter Family said...

Haha I love One Tree Hill and am soooo frustrated. I have watched all of the seasons and have been wanting Luke and Payton to get back together this entire season. I was so mad that they ended it like that! So frustrating! I have not read the Host yet but I need to!

Rachel said...

I didn't know that you watched One Tree Hill or we could have chatted about that too! I LOVE that show and have watched since it started a few years back. I was so bummed how it ended. I really don't like Lindsay and hope that he either called peyton or brooke, although I don't understand how she suddenly got back in to the picture. I would rather he end up with peyton...mostly because of the whole real life situation between chad and sophia....I know that is stupid, but she must be so amazing to have to work with her ex! I could ramble on and on about this show. I love it!

Mary Ann said...

i'm still trying to finish the eclipse... it takes me awhile and i'm not a one tree hill watcher (shocker since i watch just about everything!)

Unknown said...

WOW, I must really be a loser, I haven't read those books, and I haven't even heard of that show, you will have to tell me what day it come on, and I will start dvring it!! I hope you next gooey thing turns out the way you want it too:)

Will & Amy said...

You are so right about the void! I haven't seen Will for a month now and the best way of describing it is a void...I know how you feel, girl!

BriAnne said...

I was so jealous when I found out that Kelsey got to see you last weekend! And that's so funny that you said that about wanting to be with my family because whenever I see pictures of all of you guys together, I totally feel the same way!! Thank goodness for eternal families! Do you ever feel that way? Like seriously, it is crazy what an amazing family we have! I love that I am so close to my sweet cousins! I so wish I could come down for the reunion, but it doesn't look like I will be there. :(

Lisa said...

You are a "One Tree Hill" fan??SHUT UP!!!! that's cliff and I's favorite. You wouldn't think it would be a show Cliff likes, but he LOVES IT!! I find it a little funny. And ps. You are sooo kind to say that about me. i am the luckiest girl to marry into this family. I love all you guys.

Michelle and Javier said...

I'm so into One Tree Hill too! I love it! I don't know how I want the next season to start...I can see Lucas with all 3 girls! LOL :)

Unknown said...

HA HA!~!! O.T.H. is one of our guilty pleasures(we were closet fans until now) . My money is on him calling Payton and Lindsay (new gf) is preggers. WE SURE HOPE HE CALLS PAYTON.
OH! I just found a TON if EA pics in a box the other day so keep an eye on my blog I am gonna scan them in sometime soon.
I hope you guys are settling in ok up there. I know a good doctor if you need one. I'll let you know if we come up...it's almost too hot to shoot down here now.
-Chris.