Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bitter Sweet

This last weekend we went back to Globe to redo the yard and to start packing boxes. We didn't get a lot done. Dallas' nephew Brock was having a baptism in Payson and we were so glad we got to be there. We got to Globe Friday night, Dallas worked until he couldn't anymore, we got up and ran to Payson, just made the baptism, had a great lunch and some good times hanging out with all their family and friends and then decided we had better run back to Globe to get a few more things done. It is funny, we do not love Globe, but we LOVE our house. It was so nice to be "home" to have a finished home, and are kids were ecstatic. Even in that small house we didn't see them to much, they were busy with their toys, or playing in the grass and having fun together. Even though we really don't need stuff (beds, couches, tables, decorations). It really does make a house a home, someday I can't wait to do that again! We had a lot of fun.

The bitter sweet part comes in, we will be renting our house starting August 15th, bitter sweet, it will be so nice to have less of a financial burden, but especially after this weekend I do love that house, and it is nice to have a "summer house" heheee somewhere else just to get away and have furniture, etc. But I suppose we will move it all here, then move it all somewhere else if a few months when our they sell the house we are living in now and then again when we finally get a house, does anyone get tired of moving!

AND I was able to find Breaking Dawn at the store. Dallas is WAY to nice, he did most of the work on Saturday and with some teasing just let me read my book, he said I should just "watch the kids". Since the watched themselves I read most of the day, and finished it! yeah. I had heard some of the outcomes but even knowing a few things that would happen I have decided I am as much in love with this one as I am the others. I won't write anything else so I don't spoil the surprises. But in a few weeks I just might so I can discuss it with some of you that are reading it too!
AND I plan on going to the valley the weekend that the movie Twilight comes out, getting a hotel room with whoever wants to split it with me, us girls can have a nice time, go to dinner, maybe get a massage, pedicure, whatever and hit the movie too! It will be nice. Just let me know if you want to come along, come on, You DESERVE it!

3 comments:

Heather K said...

How stressful.....the housing market is really slow here in Idaho too. I hate moving and hope I only have to do it into my dreamhouse one more time. he he. I am almost done with Breaking Dawn I am taking my time and making it last. I wish I could come to your fun movie party you're planning.

Unknown said...

Count me in on your fun movie party!

Mary Ann said...

i'm definately in on the movie!! that will be so fun. i need to read the 4th book first. hope all goes well with everything you have going on. it's good to get an update!