Saturday, October 25, 2008

BIG NEWS

Hello All. I know it has been a long time since Jaymi has been able to get on here an give an update. We have been working hard to get out new Fitness Center and Physical Therapy office open in November. It is almost ready. But I just wanted to take a second and tell Jaymi how much I appreciate her. She works so hard as a mother, business woman and wife. Sometimes I wonder how she does it all. I am not sure if Jaymi has told everyone, but she is pregnant with our 3rd child. As if life wasn't already busy enough. We are so excited and look forward to having him or her in our home. Well, it is 2:30 in the morning and tomorrow we have our 10 year high school reunion, man we are getting old. HAHA. Thanks again Jaymi, you mean the world to us.

13 comments:

the heiner family said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you! You two have the cutest kids...we cannot wait to see what the next looks like! When are you due?

Cynthia said...

Congratulations you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Congratulations on number 3. I hate to say it, but it WON'T get less crazy. Also, congratulations on the fitness center. I can't imagine how much work that must be. It must be so exciting for you!

Marie said...

Congrats to an amazing family!!!

Marshall and Dana said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I wish I were going to be around for this one! Maybe this time you will REALLY have a boy!!! That was so funny! We will probably start trying here in the next couple months also. When are you due?? Call me the next time you are down in the Valley or in Globe. Give your girls a squeeze for me!

Nicole said...

How fun! Congrats!

Missy said...

Yay! Congrats you guys!! We miss you!!

kh said...

YAY! Oh I am so excited for you guys! You do have a lot on your plate! I wish you the best with the new business and with bambino #3 on its way! Take Care!

Staffords said...

I thought I recognized that arm next to you. Congrats on the upcoming practice and the upcoming arrival. I hope you feel better soon.

Jaime said...

CONGRATS!!! When are you due??

brownfam said...

Hey you guys that is great news! We are excited for you. You were saying things couldn't be busier, wait till that number 3 arrives. You will do great! We still have room if you ever want to come up Salt Lake way.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

How exciting! #3 is a treat, hope you are feeling okay!