Friday, July 27, 2007

I have been tagged!

Okay so there are other things that I should be writing about, Kenady crawls all over the place now, she has conversations with us (mostly just grunting back and forth to each other but to her we are bonding :)), she pulls herself up onto her feet, and she almost has six teeth.

Sydney has a mosquito bite on her head and she said, "mom, check out my polk a dots, do you have any, why do we have polk a dots on our head?". I was cracking up. She is dying to have a friend to play with her. The mention of the word friend and she gets so excited. She is starting tap/dance/gymnastic in a week and is overjoyed. It is going to be so fun.

Dallas is mostly studying right now while he is at work, but loves what he does. He is stressing over the tests, he says they are so objective and the more he takes the practice tests the worse it gets (not really). He takes the first part today and the next on Wed. then he will be official and so glad his testing is done.

Okay so I got that out of the way. I still have so much to type about my camera is back just need to figure out how to download. I need my sister to change my layout, and I need to write about the 24th, were I did not get many pictures :). but for now I am taggin it, seven random things. So later I will give yet more promised pictures. Okay do you even care...heheee.

1. Hmmm what to write, I feel like an open book as it is. I love style, I am not so much in style, in fact things like sunglasses embarrass me but I love window shopping, Internet surfing, and buying and then usually taking things back. Thanks to Tia, I bought my first pair of jeans, that are actually cute, not the "I really need some jeans that fit me, are on sale, and look okay" kind of jeans, but the kind you want to wear everyday and are sad that it is summer because it is way to hot kind of jeans. I do have to say I am not so excited that feathered bangs are coming back in, dang it!

2. I love vacations, anywhere, anytime, which I am sure is like just about anyone....but ironic because we have not done more than going to the mountains for five years, really since our honeymoon. I guess that is what school does for you!

3. In the last year we have lived in six different houses, most people ask if we are in the army or something similar to that!

4. I love candy, I know most of you know that! But I am not the usual chocoholic, like most I know that are as in love with sweets as I am (I watched Dr. O on Oprah and do have to admit it made me not like candy as much but that will last about a week). I love circus peanuts, and bottle caps, lemon heads, and the sticks from the lik-a-stick packages. The reason I have gone into the dentist for each of my teeth at least two times. Why didn't my parents ever scold me for waisting so much of their money on dentist bills, I will never know!

5. I love cooking, I love whole foods and homemade bread, knowing that I have made a balanced meal for my family, sneaking pureed vegetables into Sydney and Dallas' food. I suppose it is a guilty conscience from all those sweets I also get in! Sydney is just like me with sweets!

6. I can't read enough and have to postpone a new book when I need to get something done. My house goes to heck, my kids are raised off movies, and we do take out when I get into a new book.

7. Last but not least.....well let me think for a minute. I suppose, that is all I can come up with. How about if you are still reading, you leave me my seventh tid bit of info! I really need to come into me, and find out who I am...I know. hehee. Laters

9 comments:

taytum said...

Sydney is definitely her Mother's child! I have never known anyone to have so many friends, and to make their friends such a big part of their lives, and it sounds like Syd is going to be the same!

Mary Ann said...

you are so funny! i loved reading this... i'm right there with you with the candy and shopping things... what kind of jeans are your favorite? how was the 24th? i need to come to globe real soon... i'll let you know when i can!

Cass and Natalia said...

This was so fun to read, thank you for posting these! I wish I could cook whole foods like you, I always feel like I don't have enough time, but I should! I can't wait to see you again, time flies by so quickly, last time I saw you was when we went to Last Chance and Kenady was so little!

Michelle and Javier said...

Thanks Jaymi! :) If there's any possible way you can ask your sister and pass it on to me I'd appreciate it...since her and I really don't know each other :) I love your page! Your kiddos are cute!

Jamielynn said...

I love Sydney. She seriously Cracks me up. So good to hear all your facts. Miss you guys!!

Stacy said...

And they are so cute too! :) I can think of some things for #7 but Im not sure that you would want them posted for everyone to see!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I just showed my husband your website, and he was wondering what kind of a machine you use to print the lettering and what size scale it can do? He is interested in starting a vinyl business for vehicles and just wants to know how to get started, since you are the professional we thought we would ask you. You can email me at suddsycorralez@yahoo.com if that is easier. Thanks :)

Nicole said...

You are too funny! I love your new look! Where did you get it? I like other ones I've seen, but hate that the header isn't centered, so I don't like them so much:). I know, I'm picky. Your header is centered though so I'm curious:)

Tiff Hunt said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look. Great job. It definetly fits your fun personality!!! I love it.