Monday, July 2, 2007

Just another Post...offfff

I know still no pictures and you wonder what we even look like now, how old our kids are, and just how fat we have gotten! Don't worry as soon as I get my battery charger back from Omaha, NE I will post a few!

We are not settled but we are moved. I LOVE the yard and like the house. How is that for you? It is a nice little house and love the thought of decorating it. We will have to take before and afters. Not a wonderful decorator but Ralph Lauren paints has wonderful ideas and I think I just may copy most of them. It is an exciting time.

I will have to say getting a home was a lot harder then we thought....we are here to be refined and this process has definitely done just that. Are you kidding, we don't have a plethora of money, that things don't just come, that real bills sometimes take most of a paycheck. That it takes more then a few thousand dollars to move into and stock a home? Needless to say a lot of the extra will be postponed for now and we will save up for those. WHICH I think is a lot of fun and really what it is all about. The anticipation and working/saving up for things makes the buying all the better right!

You will have to come and see it in a month or two, Sydney's room is too cute, in my mind! The yard will have grass, maybe a little pool, and even room for my vinyl work! I cant wait to start and I am sure once we are started we will anticipate the ending date!

So I don't think I will be able to get on here again for a bit so Happy Fourth of July! I am so glad to be living here, to be in Globe, to be in this nation, to know where I am and where we are going (kinda) and for Heavenly Father and the plan! Great Gads were are my kids. I had better run. They may be on the street naked again....which reminds me. I will have to tell you more stories of Syd. She is all grown up and miss Drama queen! She tells me no, I don't think so all the time! What am I going to do! Later

10 comments:

jalipeno said...

Hey girl!

I am so excited to see you back in the state! Come to Bunco!

Jaime said...

How fun!! Love the feel of a new home. I'm sure you'll do an awesome job decorating it!

taytum said...

I know about the home projects...we just get one done and we notice that there are five more to do, but no money to do it. I think that a home is a constant work-in-progress.

Tiff Hunt said...

I have read your blog so much, but didn't have something fun or whitty to put on it. So, I'm just going to say hello. Your girls are so cute!! Congratulations to Dallas for finishing school and have fun with your new home. We just moved to Utah not too long ago, and I can't wait to get a house here. Have so much fun!!!

Cass and Natalia said...

Exciting news! I agree with one of the posts above, work is never done on your own house (for us anyway)! Good luck, I'm excited for you to have your own home and enjoy decorating it! Take care, Natalia

Mary Ann said...

It was so fun to see you. I'm so glad you are moved in. Moving is no fun, but you got the hard part done... now you can have some fun. I'll call you when we drive through Globe!

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi Davis Family! Looks like you guys are doing well! I'm adding you to my new page...hope you don't mind!

Julie said...

Hey Jaym,
Miss you tons.. I wish that I could see you soon, but I guess the 24th is not that far away. Do you have a pool yet? Hehe! Anyway, I'll call you.
Julie

Unknown said...

Congrats!! At getting everything in one place. Thats the biggest part of moving. well I look forward to seeing pictures of your new house. Have a great day!!

Logan & Lindy said...

It is nice to put faces to the name! Its so funny how you find all these people on here. Logan keeps finding friends from St. Johns! Its cracks me up! Are you going to be in St. Johns for the Pioneer Celebration? We are staying to Snowflake. Logan thinks St. Johns celebration is better and I KNOW that Snowflakes celebration is better so we will see who wins! This year! haa haa