Friday, July 13, 2007

We are home and all is well

Hello everyone!

It looks like tomorrow I will have my camera battery and I can download pictures and get some on here and start taking pictures of my kids and house. They are all changing so much! hehhee. How do you put kids and house all into one category!

I just wanted to write with an update and say sorry that I am not yet posting to other peoples sites. I am a LOSER I know. We are trying so hard to get things moved in and make a house a home. I have single handedly :) painted Sydneys room and the kitchen but still have the rest of the house to go. Dallas was going to rent some heavy machinery to clean up our yard because right now it looks like a cactus garden but we found out that it would cost us close to $1,000.00 for just two days worth of rental so now he is doing it all on his own. He has the side yard done and ready for our above ground pool and about half of it is ready for grass. Just a little at a time but it is starting to come together. I wish I could take before and after pictures but the after will probably take longer then I would wish for it too.

The girls are stinking hilarious always making me laugh. After being around some good friends last weekend I decided to pay more attention to my kids and have good quality and quantity time with them. So one day for them and then one day for work! I think it has been a great idea for me. By doing this I noticed that Kenady is crawling now. Hehee okay I am not that bad really but she is moving. She hasn't done more then a few crawls but she understand that she needs to do something and after a few she does an army move or two and gets where she needs to. She is turning into a natural man/girl. She now is prideful! She found the wind chimes outside and realized that she could shake them and she was PROUD, PROUD, PROUD. She shakes her head at us and makes us laugh and she feels PROUD, PROUD, PROUD. She take a few crawl steps and looks at us and smiles and she is PROUD, PROUD, PROUD. It is way to cute. She is a love of our lives. One other thing she absolutely loves food and is getting quite good at picking things up with her little fingers (not her whole fist and then stuffing it in her mouth). She thoroughly enjoys eating and it will always pacify her. She sounds just like her mom.

She has her two bottom teeth, her two top teeth have come through and now two more in the top are coming through, poor girl. She is still rather happy. She goes to sleep on her own, no Binky and no help. It took about a week but the last few days she hasn't cried at all. She is fun and cute.

Sydney is eating better too, if that makes you feel any better. It does me :). She is hilarious as well. A little six year old neighbor came over yesterday when we were working on the yard. She had a conversation with him for the full thirty minutes he was there. It was awesome. He would say, I have a big motorcycle and she would say that is so cool so does my dad. He would say I have a bicycle and she would say I do to let me show you. He would say I got a rattle snake and it went into my shirt and now it is sleeping in my bed and she would say. Oh those are too scary, I don't like snakes or scorpions. They will hurt you I thought for sure when he left she would be so sad. I was bracing myself for a crying frenzy but when he said it was time for him to go eat she said, that is a great idea. Come on mom, lets go make some dinner. She gave him a slap on the back and said come on over tomorrow. She was SO happy to have a friend.

Another funny story. She was trying to decide what she wanted for lunch. I gave her a few options so she was thinking them over. She said I decided what I want, then she just sat there for a few minutes. She stuttered for awhile and then finally said mom talk. I said okay what should we talk about. She said no mom, I cant say it anymore give me ideas again for what I can have. So I told her and she stopped me when I got to corn dog and said yeah that's it. Corn dog. Thanks mom!

Overall things are going really well. I did realize that I am lonely. I thought I was just mean and a little moody, to Dallas for no good reason. Don't worry now I realize that I was just taking it out on him. :) I need to meet a few friends and hopefully have some play dates so Sydney can have some friends too. I do love that my kids and husband are my best friends and it is fun to have people to talk to during the day and Sydney loves to be around other kids her age. She loves nursery now. It is nice to be close to the valley and St. Johns even if we haven't made it back that way in a month. heheee. Well I had better get some vinyl done while Kenady is sleeping. Nice to be in a house! Laters.

1 comment:

kh said...

Hey Jaymi!

I am such a scrooge about comments, I hope I didn't make you feel bad!

You are so cheerie and your posts always make me smile. I think Sydney is a real doll and love al her "grown up" conversations, she will be lucky if she grows to be like her mommy, okay and her dad, he's pretty darn cool too!

You are a busy woman! Painting, yard, mommy duties, etc. I know the "lonely" feeling too, but I am sure it's me, I just don't keep friends. I hope you have luck, but who's worried! Everyone loves you!

Good luck with the house! I can't wait to see pics!