Saturday, August 25, 2007

A day in the Life of Jaymi, Sydney and Kenady


Well this was a wonderful day at our house...really it was quite a lot of fun. Sydney you like to do your makeup when I do mine so she was sitting in with me when I got ready and then after we put the makeup away I went off to do something else. I came back 5 minutes later and Kenady and Sydney had turned into lions. Sydney was a lion for Halloween last year and she enjoyed it so much she just wanted to try again :)!

I suppose most of the day was uneventful, we did some cleaning, took naps and let Kenady eat her first finger foods, black beans, lettuce, cheese, and more black beans. She LOVED it! It was so cute, this girl, can not get enough! You are too cute Kenady, I love feeding you, when you want more you either crinkle up your upper lip and start breathing in and out through your nose (making a sniffing sound) or you yell at us (grunt) to let us know you are in need of more...especially when you need a drink. We love you.


After dinner it was off to the bath for both Kenady and Sydney...of course. Guess what I did...left to get the camera when I saw just how cute Kenady looked...argh. Sydney was making her into a lion, once again. Oh to be the younger sister but I dont think Sydney will be bigger for to much longer. Kenady is just growing like a weed and I think Sydney is going to be a short little character, just like my Grandma Despain. Five foot nothing...well not quite but on the shorter end, hah just like me I suppose!

It was a fun day. Kids are so much fun, now am I ever going to get a babysitter so Dallas and I can have some alone fun too :) Maybe that should be my next project.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

your little girls are so precious! You just have to laugh when things like this happen. Too Cute!

Bonnie said...

Your girls are too cute!! Hey, did you ever end up cutting your hair? I have a hair appointment tomorrow and I am still not sure if I am cutting it or leaving it long...it is such a nerve racking decision..I don't know why, but it is.

Nicole Mineer said...

Those pics are soo cute. I thought having one kid was fun, but two is soo much more fun, but more work too. Both of your girls are so beautiful--watch out when they are older! LOL!