Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sydney's birthday party




What a party it was...heheee. We are in a new town, with a lot of new acquaintances, not a ton of small friends (for Sydney) and so happy that we are close to family because they were able to come to Sydney's birthday party.

It was really fun, who knew turning three could be such a great deal, she had a week long event! First Grandma and Grandpa Davis came to town Thursday, Oct. 25th. I think they wanted to avoid the crowds:) so they came and celebrated her birthday a little early. I wish my camera would have been charged! Sydney got real makeup from them, a candy snake and three dollars of her very own. She was in heaven.

On Saturday Uncle Jason Aunt Shanda, Trip and Crew showed up first. I can't thank Shanda enough for all the work she did, I would like to say with me but mostly instead of me, she is awesome!

Sydney loved showing all her nickel toys to Crew, first the elephant, then the tiger, onto the giraffe and finally Mr. Potato head. I don't think he was to impressed with the dolls! Then came along Grandma and Grandpa Whiting and great GRANDMA DESPAIN! I was so happy to have her there. She is a light and an inspiration in my life and it meant so much! As Sydney's present Grandma Despain gave Sydney the coveted cricket doll that none of the grandchildren could play with, just look at while I was growing up (I need to get a picture). I haven't decided yet if Syd will get to play with it either!

Finally our friends the Brewsters got there (Dallas' boss), we love them. We had a pinata,
we eat, opened presents, and had a cake. Not to eventful but lots of fun!

5 comments:

taytum said...

That decorated table looks like something for adults not a kid party! It is so dang cute!

love love love the cake.

brownfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brownfam said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!! WOW you went all out, I have to say it would be nice to live by family for that reason!! Looks like a blast!!

Mary Ann said...

I love the Halloween decorations! What a fun party. It is fun to see your family too! Your yard looks amazing!