Thursday, November 8, 2007

Syd's continued birtday

Well The birthday still continues. Mark, Tomi, and Finn all came that night after the party! They had another party they went to but they drove down to Globe that night.

Sydney was as excited to see them (she mostly talks about Marc) as she was to see her birthday cake. They are great friends and we were glad they got to come.

We had a pumpkin carving contest,
Can you see Edward and Bella, that is the one that Tomi and I wanted :)

played games....I am way to go at Settlers, we had to move on to a killer game of sequence :). Then Dallas and Mark put together Sydney's sweet new ride (can you say spoiled). Sydney was not to sure about her car at first, well seriously she is still not quite at ease unless she is in a really big area, where there are no constricting trees, houses, fences, just an open space. Kenady loves sitting in the seat but once it gets going, oh no look out! She is also feeling more at ease when they are in wide opened spaces and it is not so many stop and go whiplash motions!

5 comments:

taytum said...

Your girls look so much alike! They seem like such good little buddies too. When I see them, and you and julie together it makes me wish that Taylor and I were closer in age.

Unknown said...

SO cute!! I am happy you posted pictures of the Kennedy's I haven't seen there little boy yet!! He is such a cutie!!

Michelle and Javier said...

So cute and so much fun! She is one lucky girl! :)

oh, and tell Dallas I saw his brother Russell this weekend, he and my dad are good friends, and he came to my brother's wedding in Vegas :)

Mary Ann said...

It is fun to see Tomi and Marc! I halven't seen them forever!

Jaime said...

This is like the most well-spent money. My boys have one and LOVE IT! Kason actually got it when he was 2 (and his aunt is who spoiled him thank goodness-not sure I could bring myself to do it) and he could drive and it then and 2 yrs later, Hadley can now drive it and Kason has moved on to a real four wheeler. I LOVE the looks on their face when they drive it. They are in heaven!!