Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful for

I was just reading through my friend/Dallas' nieces's blog and I think it would be fun to blog like her!

She of course is much funnier then me :)but since I am still not tired and seem to be rebelling against sleep I suppose I will write a little more for journaling purposes, what are some moments that I want to record?

We put up our Christmas decorations the night that we got home from the Thanksgiving weekend (Sunday night). Dallas was just as excited as I was. My mom gave me one of her old Christmas trees and it is beautiful. I have kept many little Christmas knick knacks and this is the first time we really got to decorate the house with them. It is so fun! I got some of my shelves on the wall too! I love it....the thing to remember about it is that Kenady can not keep her eyes and hands off of any of it. We have light up snowmen and everytime she sees them she starts waving her arms and saying oho ohhh ohh. Tonight she just wanted me to hold her next to them so she could watch them sparkle. We can not keep her away from the tree, she loves taking ornament after oramnet off the tree, and really it is all the more fun watching her, since we cant stop her. She walks when she wants to be still looses her balance, she has fun doing both for now. Can you beleive in just two days she will be one! Where does time go!

Syd has been sick the last few days. Yesterday I was a little nervous, she would not eat anything and by the time supper came around she seemed to be lethargic the only way I got her to eat was by telling her that I would have to take her to the hospital if she didnt. How mean. She shaped right up and eat all her eggs and seemed to feel much better after that, she is such a funny girl, she would much rather do anything then eat.

Well off to bed but just one more thing...for the gratitude journal. We are thankful to know that the Lord has had a hand in everything that we have so far done. Thankful for two healthy, strong girls, and good relationship. We are thankful for you

8 comments:

Norris Family said...

Kuddos to you on the Christmas tree and decorations. I have been putting it off and putting it off because I dont want to have to chase Tate and tackle my tree decorations many times during the day for too long so I dont know when I will decide that it is finally close enough to get it done. It has been forever we really need to get together sometime, before our ten year reunion. Ouch, are we that old? I love your I want to list....you had great things listed

Dizzy Kate said...

You are so cute. I loved reading your post. Your girls are sweet. My littlest will not keep her hands off the tree either, and my oldest never wants to eat. :)
I am happy that I am able to keep in touch now by reading your blog. Your family looks so happy and fun.

BriAnne said...

Hey Jaymi! I think you are very funny in yours posts! :)Thank you for the nice things you said on my blog! You are so sweet!! And that would be ever so wonderful if you and Julie came down! I'll be there the week of December 17th!! Totally come down! :)

Unknown said...

Well aren't you so cute!! I enjoyed reading your blog! Its about time you catch up!! Happy late Thanksgiving! And we aren't coming that way for a while, I will keep you posted when it is close. We are going to Utah this year for Christmas, and so AZ is a ways off for us. BUMMER I know!!

taytum said...

We put up our tree on Sunday too. It really is my favorite time of year. I love christmas! I can't imagine keeping 4 little hands away from it all though! You are so patient.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Hey! I would love to do your hair. I do hair Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I'm sure my mom would love to hang out with your kids while I did your hair! You're family! Just bring em' wit you. And as far as what we'll do with your hair...just bring any pictures of hair you like if you have any, and we'll think of something wonderful! Call me and we'll get you scheduled!

Fujitales said...

Hi Jaymi, I did send you dimensions, but I forgot to mention vinyl color. I think in your sample it was white or off-white, I'd prefer off-white if you have it, but white is fine if you don't. Whatever the size was in your picture is fine, I was kinda thinking along the lines of 10X20, but whatever your standard size is works for me. I can get a board to fit, that's not a problem. I know holidays are crazy, so whenever you have a chance is fine. Thanks again.

Breya

Cynthia said...

You are too funny. We need a big ole' davis reunion someday. Hope you guys are having a fun holiday season! Take care!