Monday, May 12, 2008

Moving up in the world, moving down? Not sure exaclty which direction Showlow is

Well folks it is all said and done and I don't think Dallas or I know what to think. Sydney doesn't care, she is so used to moving around, she adjust to anything and Kenady as long as she gets to walk around and do her own thing she is content. May 5th was Dallas' first day of work in Showlow. A lot of crazy things happened for Dallas but all in all he thinks he will really like it. We drove up with Dallas the weekend before. Dallas had a company charity golfing event and won $230.00. Nice work day! We stayed up there until Wed. morning then Jas was going to drop us off on his way to the valley so that we could make it to Sydney's dance class. Well half way there I realized that I didn't have keys to get into the house so we headed on up to the valley. We stayed at Aunt Claudia's and as always we had a great time.

I JUST FINISHED THE HOST IF ANYONE HAS READ IT I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT!

As you can tell that is what I did most of the time and it was great to see cousins too! Then back here, Dallas came for the weekend we hung out and I had a great Mother's day! It was a lot of fun. Early this morning Dallas got up and drove back to Showlow for another week of work!

Thank goodness for great family. Dallas gets to park the trailer at Jason and Shanda's so he has a place to call home for the next little while until we can figure out what to do with this beautiful humble abode! So if you wouldn't mind keeping us in your prayers, I sure would like to be in the same place as Dallas and also to start our lives back up closer to family, closer to home!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I am almost half way through the host. I am loving it now and can't find enough time to read! We will be in touch when I finish for sure! Glad you had a good birthday...Happy late birthday!

The Brown's said...

Hey! Okay I am a real slacker! I have no idea where Showlow is? But good luck with everything. Your family is so dang cute, you guys could find friends in the middle of no-where! Youre awesome we miss you take care!- Nicole

Jamielynn said...

I am so excited for you guys. I hope yoru house sells really soon so you can be together!!! We need to see you guys really soon. We are missing you guys like CRAZY. Call me so we can plan something!!!

Julie said...

So I really miss you right now and wish you could be here tomorrow. Glad you are working on it and we are praying you will be here soon. I am way too attached to Butch so I think I would really be having a rough one if I were you! Can't wait to see you!

taytum said...

I need vinyl from you!!! I am so lazy about actually calling and ordering it, but eventually I need to get a hold of you.

Mary Ann said...

i wish you were moving to thatcher... but i hope you love showlow! and i hope we will get to see eachother still! you are so fun and i love talking to you.. wish we could have gotten together last week

Dizzy Kate said...

Good luck on all the changes going on in your life. You can make friends no matter where you go because you are friendly and so fun.

Larry and Megan said...

Hey I really hope you move here to Snowflake, then I would know some people. I do like it here, I just don't know too many people, and with three kids I don't get out much. I hope your house sells soon. Give us a call next time you are in town 928-536-2340.

Jaime said...

You need to move to St. Johns!

Jeannette said...

I hate moving! I am already dreading having to do it again in 4 years! Good thing you guys are good about going with the flow! I have no clue where showlow is. I actually thought it was a typo when I first read it. I am looking forward to the day we can find a place to live and stay there! Good luck with everything!