Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza






Well I feel like I have been a lost soul, but I can get to that later. First I want to post some birthday pictures (I forgot to take them of all events). I had a great birthday Saturday, April 26th. I got lots of texts, to start the day off. My parents and sister took me out to breakfast (we were in St. Johns getting the trailer ready for Dallas' camping days, parked in front of Jas and Shanda's house! We headed over to Showlow for some family bowling with Jason and Shanda's fam and then out to eat at El Rancho, it was great food! Thanks everyone for such a good day! Oh yeah, I got a wii! Yahoo, and then I got Mario Kart to go along with it!
Dal loved to bowl with Sydney. They made a pretty good team.Oh how cute....hah. About as good as it gets, but after a few short bowls, Kenady let us know she was through! She is so much fun now, and so vocal, she wants to do something, by golly she'll squeal her way in or out of it (usually right out of sacrament meeting)

This was at El Rancho. Some seriously good food! Thanks so much!

6 comments:

taytum said...

Happy Late Birthday!

I never thought I would see the day when Sydney would say no to having her picture taken!

Mary Ann said...

glad you had a great day!! you look cute in the sombrero! :)

brownfam said...

Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys.

Marshall and Dana said...

We really need to get together now that Im in the same state! Hannah is also a so so so loud. She doesn't say much she just squeals. I bet they would have so much fun together!
Give me a call sometime.

Ashley said...

Happy really late birthday!

Chase and Teresa said...

Happy Birthday-only a month late. I'm glad you had such a fun day.