Wednesday, December 5, 2007

El Bow Maker


It is here, it is new, love the design, love it all!

Okay guys it is finished. My supplier was able to get the El Bow Makers to me and I love them. I can not wait to get them out there! I just need to start marketing, yeah!

Yesterday I spent all day working on updating my website with the El Bow Maker information...but you know how it goes when you work on something for too long, everything looks okay, all the sentences make sense, your are grammatically correct on everything and those colors...they are perfect....when in reality nothing was quite right!

I would love for you to check it out if you have some time and leave a comment here/email me or sign my webpages guest book (at the bottom of the page) with your opinion, suggestions, and changes....It took me weeks/months to get the info on there so it could take me a little longer to make changes but I would love the help. Thanks in advance you are awesome! Here is the link to my site with all the information! http://www.creativecustomlettering.com/the_el_bow_maker

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are so cool! I am so impressed that you had the idea and actually followed through! Now I want one and you will have to show me how to use it! Hope to see you soon!

alyssa said...

Hi Jaymi!
This is your long lost cousin Alyssa! Its been way too long since I've seen ya. I've had fun looking at your blog and catching up with your cute family! Looks like you guys are doing well. I'll be sure to check back:)

Tiff Hunt said...

You amaze me! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I love it. WAY TO GO! I hope you have tons and tons of success. I might even have to buy one for myself. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! Jaymi what an acomplishment!! I think that is awesome!! WAY TO GO!! Ok i feel like a cheerleader looking back at what I said, I guess you can just imagine me cheering it!! OK i am offically a dork!!