Monday, December 10, 2007

Happening's Before Christmas....letter to Cord

Since I use this for journaling purposes....and writing Cord is a bit like a journal I thouht I would just add this! Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey Elder Whiting. How are things goings going? What is happening new? Thanks so much for sending a letter again last week. It is always so good to get a condensed version of everything. How are the Holidays in Tennese? I have a few customers that are in Tennese. Fun to see that.

Things here are going well. Just as busy as before I can not wait for vinyl to settle down a little bit I think after this week the Christams rush will be over and everything will settle a little bit. Thank goodness for the kids who are working for me. otherwise I would eat, sleep and breath this stuff!

So needless to say that is about all I have been doing. Trying to spread a little Christmas cheer too. We have decorated the inside of our house but not the outside yet, loosers. I have made a few cookies and we hope to get plates out tonight for FHE. I am trying to teach Sydney about the true meaning of Christmas and I think she gets it....she also really loves Santa and can not wait for a cash register and a baby doll. In fact last night she went to sleep at like 5:30 so I figured around 8:00 she would wake up and not be tired for a few hours and she did. So we went online and were looking at toys. She saw a baby she decided she REALLY wanted. So she told me all about it, talked to her dad about it and decided that Dad needed to inform Santa Claus in the change of ideas for a baby. I thought we had it all taken care of then this morning Sydney woke up (Dallas had already left for work) and she said where is dad. Oh no were is DAD. Oh no mom he did not tell Santa that I want a diffrent baby.....oh no mom I need to call Santa right now!'. I told her that we write letters to Santa and then Santa would choose a few presents to bring her.....she said, 'but this is serious, I really need to call Santa'. She is too funny.

and of course then there is Kenady, she is still a scaredy cat, she will walk from one side of the couch to the other without touching the couch but she will not walk on her own. She is there, just to afraid to take the leap! It will be fun to have her walking, I figured around 10 months she would be so who knows for sure! She had a great birhtday, well not really. We were traveling when she had her birthday but we gave her a little Elmo doll and the next day she was spoiled with another present and a birthday cake, for her I think that was enough! She is great.

Dallas is always trying to come up with new things, a new plan for his practice, becoming a personal trainer along with it. Selling sandrails, adding onto my business. it is amazing with all his new ideas, his crazy work on the house and work that he spends as much time with us as he does. He is fun and we appreciate all that he does....now if I could just figure out what to get him for Christmas!

Well I suppse I should go and see what the kiddos are doing. We need to run to Wal-Mart so I can buy supplies to make goodies to take around to people tonight. We love you very much, love to hear from you, promise to send out pictures and thank you so much for all the blessings that you give us. Good luck, you are in our prayers....I know luck is not a good word because it is not luck that is involved!

Jaymi

4 comments:

taytum said...

You are so lucky to have your own little successful business you can run from home! I am constantly on the look out for a job or jobs that I could do at home in the future. I love my job now, but eventually we will have kids, and I would LOVE to be able to stay at home with them. You are so stinking lucky!

Bonnie said...

Who is on a mission in Tennesse? Tyler's brother just returned from his mission there. Wonder if they knew each other??

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Oh by the way, your bow maker is awesome! That is so cool. I love that you have your own business...