Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kenady is One!


Time flies by way to fast! I can not believe our little girl is one! She is so cute and has such opionions now. She really lets you know how she feels, and what she wants and right now I think it is very cute. She is a good girl and for the most part she can entertain herself for hours on end, she isn't one that like to be held a lot....maybe it is because she has her older sister to follow around.

Her birthday is so close to Christmas, I really tried to have you in Novemmber :). This weekend was her birthday and we were shopping in the valley, mostly for Christmas presents. We had planned on going home Friday but my supplier wouldnt have the El Bow Maker ready until Saturday and so we unexpectedly had to stay overnight...lots of fun but Saturday was Kenady's birthday. We had Elmo all ready for her when she woke up and we sang but mostly that morning we were doing errands...not a lot of fun. When we got home I felt bad so I ran and got a second present and an icecream cake (lame mom but she love it).


All in all I think she enjoyed her birthday! HEHEEE. When we go up to St. Johns for Christmas maybe we can have a little something with family then!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

cute pictures! your house looks so cute. i can't wait to see it in real life!

Dizzy Kate said...

Your little girl is so cute. You are so funny. I can picture you being such a fun mom. I've gotta check out the El Bow maker because I have no idea what it is.

taytum said...

I can't believe it! It seems like just the other day Julie was calling me to say you had HER not a HIM!!!!