Monday, January 21, 2008

Cord's Letter

Hey Cord,

How are things going in the new area? How is the car treating you and life with just one other person in an apartment? Things are going great here. It looks like we are going back up North this weekend, when Tyson gets his endowments. Pretty exciting, huh. I think it is so neat. You two are the best!

This has been a fun week. I don't have much vinyl right now. A few enquiries, ever so often and a little bit of actual vinyl, so now I am a slacker. It is hard to want to get back on the computer and work when I get to hang out with Sydney and Kenady, clean my house and keep it picked up, make real meals, read a book, and have a good time. I do love it but I love having something to do! It all works out. So pretty much that is what I have been doing. If I have some times I clean a closet, clean out the garage, you know the normal things.

Sydney and Kenady, they are so much fun together. Kenady is what you call a sheep, Dallas and I call her that but Sydney has nicknamed her bubber. Anyway back to the whole sheep. She loves to follow Sydney and do whatever she is doing. We were riding in the car today and when Sydney would put her hands on her face so would Kenady, she would raise her hand...so would Kenady. She would laugh...so would Kenady. Then when we got home Sydney wanted to practice her prayer that she will be giving this week in primary so she put up a little pulpit and was saying her prayer. Well Kenady came over, folded her arms and laid her head down to say her prayer too. They are lots of fun.

Kenady talks back. :) We were in church and Dallas told her "no, no" she looked at him said "yes, yes" and did just what she wanted. Then today we were having lunch and she started dropping her food off her plate so I said Kenady, "no, no" and she said "yes, yes" and dropped another piece of food to the ground. She also likes to drag Sydney's HUGE dolls around by the feet. She is starting to play, she like to be tickled and chased. Lots of fun. She also throws fits. We already need to work on that. Dallas and her were on the couch eating a laffy taffy. When it was all done Dallas gave her the wrapper. She looked at it, looked at him back at the wrapper threw it at him and screamed at him, scooted off his lap and she was gone! What has Dallas gotten himself into, three girls (that includes me).

Sydney is the same ol, same ol, but she is finally in 3T pants! Yeah! She started sucking her thumb around Christmas time. Today I told her it would make her teeth look yucky and she cried and cried, she wanted me to take it back but it didn't stop her from sucking that dang thumb. Dallas and I started working out (wahoo), we put Kenady to bed and then we head out to the garage and Sydney gets to go with us. She loves it. She talks about it everyday. She patiently (and some times not so patiently) waits her turn. First for the treadmill, then for the weights, I guess she is a bit of a sheep too. She is a funny sassy little girl and we love her. We found an easy way to get her to go to sleep. We just bring her in read her a book and tell her if she goes to sleep we will get to do it again tomorrow. Oh yeah she is glued to the t.v. just like you and Ty used to be! If she is watching there is no distracting her and she would do it all day if you would let her!

Dallas is doing about the same. Always looking for something new, but it has been nice, with us working out we get to see a lot more of each other. It is nice to be on a routine (okay it has been five days, lets see how long it lasts). He is still looking into future endeavours and trying to see just what we can do. In the mean time he is enjoying his boss, and the people. His patients are constantly giving him things...who wouldn't love that. He just started playing basketball and he really loves that.

Well, awfully long. We love you very much. So happy that we get to hear from you weekly! You are in our prayers as always! Have a great week!
Jaymi

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

It is so fun to read about your girls.. they are so cute and funny! I can't believe kennady talks back.. that is too funny! Way to go working out!! you're awesome!

Jamielynn said...

OK Jaym...we miss you guys too...SOOO much!!! As soon as little brody gets here we will be hanging out just like old times. Call me sometime so we can catch up. OH ya, and tell Julie to add me to her blog!!!

Dizzy Kate said...

My two year old talks back to me all the time, everyday. Sometimes it makes me laugh and other times it makes me sigh. Well, I'm doing my best. It is so fun to read all about your family. You have always made me laugh and now it sounds like your girls have a great sense of humor too. It sounds like your busy, which is better than being bored. Good luck with working out. I just started up again yesterday and I am soooo sore today.

Norris Family said...

Sorry, Yeah we moved out to ASU East and are just beginning the school thing. There is still alot of hesitant on I think both our parts but we would like to feel more secure in our future and see this as a really good option. So any insight on financial aid, schooling out of state, etc. that you can pass along I would love it. My email address is brooke-n-eugene@hotmail.com. The program Eugene is thinking about going into isnt offered here in AZ only few states actually in the US so we are not sure where to begin, or be sure that things will transfer etc and how to get around out of state tuition if possible.
On another note, I loved your year back at a glance post. It was so cute, all I kept thinking is I dont know if I can remember every thing or anything that happened each month.
So how is Globe, and work etc treating you?