Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some funny happenings!

Today each of our kids did some funny stuff. First this morning, in the wee hours of the morning Sydney came slythering into our room with this tiny little voice. She said mom, "I sweaterd all over my pants, for some reason I sweaterd in my pajama's." ** I said Sydney did do think you really had an accident and she said, "No mom, I sweatered". She was so tired, she had fallen asleep without going to be and I dont think she woke up when she peed so when she finally came to she wondered where all this sweater had come from. I cleaned her off she marched back to her room and went straight to bed.

Then tonight we got new cell phones ***. While we were in the store Sydney started sticking her tongue out and doing the nahnah (where you spit, kinda, you know what I mean). First she did it to me, then another customer and then to Kenady. I don't like that to much so after she did it to me a second time I picked her up and we had a talk about why she couldn't do that, etc. etc. etc. Well I put her back down and Kenady walked right up to me and stuck out her tongue and did the nahnah (where you spit, kinda, you know what I mean). She is already mocking me! What to do, what to do!

**Side note Dallas and I have been working out and so she has seen us "watering" she asked Dallas why he watered and he talked to her about sweating which has turned into sweaterd.

***another side note, we went in to get new cell phones, and what a night it turned out to be. I locked my keys in the car, AGAIN. The girls were tired and hungry and the locksmith didnt come for an hour and a half. I had fun but I don't think Dallas was to pleased. Heheee. BUT I now have TEXT, yahoo, feel free to text anytime).

6 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

I totally know how you feel with the whole mocking thing, Lexi and Hannah do it all the time! Those little stinkers. We need to get them together next month.

Unknown said...

That is so funny, your kids crack me up!! Well i am happy to hear you have text messaging now I can shoot ya a little not here and there!!

Julie said...

Haha, I love it! The girls are too cute! Glad you have text for those moments when I can't talk out loud but am dying to say something!

the heiner family said...

Hey Jaymi! Your girls are hillarious! And your blog is adorable! We miss you guys and I am so glad I stumbled into your blog so that I could stalk you for a while!

Lisa said...

That is so cute!!! Those are the times that are to dye for!!! I cant wait.

Missy said...

So cute! I love the "sweatered". Miss you guys!

Oh, and Casey said he can't do anything until after he graduates, but he said if you want someone to do patents you should talk to Ryan Durham.