Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas. I have been waiting to post until we found our camera but it is a goner and this time I am proud to say it was not me! Dallas has it and he can remember taking it from one house to another but doesn't know where it went after that. So I suppose yet again pictures are too come. I think we will find it, eventually.

We had so much fun. I know that there are times Dallas contemplates not going home for Christmas and waking up in our own home. If we ever move closer that could work out but for now we are making that long trip of 2.5 hours to be closer to family and we were both so glad we did this year.

We went up Saturday morningish. We stopped at Wal-Mart and Home Depot on the way to St. Johns and then home we went. We hung out Saturday visted both parents. Sunday we went to church and the little girls wore their Sunday dresses. They looked so very cute. This year I splurged, I usually wait and wait to get a dress, I think they are to expensive, especially if you have to get real Sunday shoes to go along with it, and I wait somemore hoping that something will go on sale and then finally they wear a dress from last year unless Grandma comes to the rescue and buys them a dress (which actually she has done most years...I know she did it last year). Well this year I really liked a dress on Gap, it was just a simple velvet dress and I couldnt find anything else, it wasnt ever on sale and then finally a week before Christmas it was YEAH! So they both got a new dress this year and I loved them....okay way to long!

Hah....okay well now Dallas has come in and I told him we would look at a few things together before we head to bed so I will have to post later! Hah who cares anyway since there are not pictures to see, right :)! See you all laters!

6 comments:

taytum said...

Christmas was so much fun this year! I love having you guys at Grampa's xmas eve party. Sydney is seriously the life of the party. She has more personality than some adults do.

Mary Ann said...

can't wait to see the pictures.. it is good to splerg every once in awhile.. we need to get together again!

Deanne Wahl said...

Sounds like Christmas was fun. I want to see the pics of your little girls Dresses. If they are the ones I am thinking of they are adorable. We are going to have to all get together sometime and Mary Ann and I can meet half way. Laters~

Chase and Teresa said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas. Thanks for all your vinyl expertise.

Dizzy Kate said...

I hope you find your camera, because I would love to see the pictures. I am happy that you had a wonderful Christmas. I love spending Christmas with family and having my kids do all the same traditions that I did as a child.

Cicily said...

Fun! I like your family picture on your blog, it's really cute. When are you visiting Mesa again?