Monday, February 4, 2008

Jamie Hammond!

I have the neatest, most thoughtful, kindest, most loving, cleanest (you should see her house), dearest, most modest, happiest, (and on and on) friend, Jaime Hammond. I just read her blog and her mom posted that in the next two weeks she will have her little baby boy early, a little earlier then hoped or planned. My prayers and thoughts go out to her tonight. Her daughter Carly was also early and I know this has to be a little bit scary for Jaime. She is so awesome, her family is so awesome and she has great support. JAIME we are thinking about you, all of our thoughts and prayers are with you and we can not wait to see this little man! You are awesome!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I read that! So sad.. She is so cute and I will keep her in our prayers!