Monday, February 4, 2008

Cord's Letter First week of Feb

Dear Elder Whiting,

This letter might be a little brief. There were not a lot of things going on this week. Which was great. I mostly hung out with the two kiddos, played games, watched movies. I liked it a lot. We went to the valley three times this last week. Dallas got to go to the FDR (is that right) open on Wed. so I went down with the kiddos and we spent most of our time at Kristin's house. They have an AWESOME back yard and Sydney loves to play with Kedzie so that works out well. Then Friday I went back down because several of my friends were going to be there and we went out to eat at Cafe Rio. If you have not eaten at Cafe Rio/Costa Vida we will have to take you when you get back, it is quite addicting. Maryann, and Karalee where there. I dont think you know Natalia or Allie but they came with the brand new babies, just two weeks old and oh so cute! They are awesome to come out with their two weeks old I think I stayed in for the first two months and I am sure I was way to cooped up! It was nice to see them all, two have new babies and it makes me excited to have another. Sometime anyway. Then on Saturday we went to look at a truck. Yes I know we are yet again willing and dealing vehicles! HOW MANY DOES THIS MAKE....not sure. But I really like the idea. Dallas is going to get an older truck. Then we feel like we need one reliable car so I just might get my minivan...SWEET, I am THRILLED. I really want the tiny MPV's but we'll have to see what we can do! Dallas liked the truck he saw. It is really well kept. If you know if anyone who wants a nice Nissan Titan or a Toyota Echo (40 miles to the gallon) send them our way.

Besides that we really havent done to much. I am determined to get into better shape, so I suppose it was good we did the super Bowl with our kiddos this year. We had a few snacks, played some games and YAHOO my team won. it was a good game!

Of course the kids are doing great. This is when I really need a video camera, Our actual camera that takes videos is gone and video camera doesnt work. Kenady is so funny when she dances, it is hillarious. She was dancing all yesterday. She LOVES to carry around Sydney's baby dolls. It is funny Sydney is not a huge toy person and there were two babies tat she HAD to have, now that she finally has both of them doesnt touch them but I walked into their room and Kenady just putting the baby in the sroller, then the high chair then the crib. Not to gentle for sure but she loves it!

We love you. Hope your week is well. Cant wait to hear from you and see how things are going. We went to the visitors center this weekend and Sydney loved talking to the missionaries because they were just like Uncle Cord!

Jaymi, Dallas, Sydney and Kenady

No comments: