Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling guilty!



I am feeling a little guilty right now! Every time I pull up the Internet, our blogspot is our home page and the first thing I see is "I have to say I am a little frustrated at my man tonight!"

To reprimand and then redeem myself and my dear husband (obviously you should not wake me up if you are in need, want to talk, or want to stay in good graces...heheee) obviously he (or I) is not perfect, but I do LOVE him. I would like to do another little post on him.

Dallas
D is for dear. Dallas is near and dear. He is our world, our life, our everything. Our day isn't whole until Dallas comes home. Sydney will be sad for half the morning if she didn't wake up to kiss him goodbye. He is fully involved in our little family and life. When he gets home he helps with the cooking and always the dishes. He take the kiddos so I can venture out and go running. He is a good dad and he is Dear to our hearts.

A is for always. He is an always in my life. He is someone I can count on, he is someone who will always choose whats right, whats best. He will stay strong. He is going to do what is best for our family he works hard (like schooling),find away to provide and he will Always love me best no matter what. Who could ask for anything more.

L is for light hearted. For makes light of "life". He can make any situation easy-going. He can make people laugh and feel at home. He is even light-hearted when I want to be serious. I am so glad he makes our home an easy place to live.

L is for lovely. You do have to admit he is quite Lovely to look at.

A is for analytical. Because of this he can do ANYTHING and the things he does always turn out amazing. Take our back yard for instance. He is not a landscaper, a builder, or cultivator by trade. But you would think so when you saw our yard. Most of the material was found in our yard and it looks like we paid millions :) heeehee for our built in grill, rock wall, landscaping and more. He is great at everything he does, thanks for being Analytical.

S is for sorry. He is almost always the first one to say sorry. This is huge for me and I am working on beating him at this but almost, without fail, if a sorry is ever needed from him or me he will say Sorry.

Dallas, you are the love of my life. I know our fates were sealed together before we ever even came to this earth. You have been my rock, and kept me strong....."Good morning beautiful....my life is wonderful with you by my side when I open my eyes and see your sweet face it's a good morning beautiful day!"

11 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Cute picture. Dallas is pretty amazing at doing things. Remember the shed in Omaha? I like the update.

Marshall and Dana said...

So cute! I love this post, he is pretty dang handy! Did you figure out Kennady's doc appt. so you can come down and hang out? If you cant get down to the valley, we could probably go up there. My dad always likes visitors at the office, plus I LOVE the mexican food! Just let me know what you want to do. We will be here till the 6th.

Mary Ann said...

you are so funny! this was so sweet.. we really do have good hubbys! i feel very lucky to have wayne and i'm glad you life is so good too. you deserve it!

Michelle and Javier said...

Jaymi! That was a great apology...he better be taking you out tonight :) I can't wait to find one just like him! :)

Dizzy Kate said...

It was fun to read more about your man. What a great guy!

Unknown said...

What a cute post!! Dallas is a great guys, and I am so happy you guys are together, and that I got to witness the whole dating part!! So cute!!

Lisa said...

You are so cute! We all go through that I think. I find myself frustrated with Cliff often, and then I feel so bad. You remind me of how much my husband really means to me. Thanks for the little reminder.

Heather K said...

He he....glad you're not the only Cranky Mother in the Land. I get really grumpy after I have worked night shifts and I get irritated with my Man too......But in reality I am the beast who just needs a long nap. Funny how dumb things seem when you wake up in the AM. Love your blog site it is fun to see you're cute family!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love that picture. I love the tribute to Dallas. Alan asked when I am going to do a blog just on him. You're little girl is so dang cute too.

Dizzy Kate said...

Jaymi,

We are making our blog a private blog, but I want to invite you to be able to visit our blog. I don't have your email address. You can send it to my email address at:
ktjulene@yahoo.com

I have loved getting reconnected this way. It is so fun to see what your cute family is up to.

Katie

Heather said...

Hey Jaymi,
I wish I had your email address or phone number. I got to see your family this weekend in SLC. Your parents were there with Tyson and I went with my parents to set him apart for his mission. It was awesome. He is going to be such a good missionary. I swear he was glowing he was so excited. It was fun the see your parents and talk to them as well. I want to tell you about the blessing my dad gave him but it would be a mongo comment, so send me your email or phone number!