Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

Sydney was playing a few days ago, she had her baby in her shirt, she was pregnant. She walked up to Dallas and started to talk to him about her day, the weather, how she was feeling and then she said, "Oh no, this kids coming, she is about to hatch!". What the....she is to funny.

This weekend Dallas went into a convience store to get some cash. Sydney was talking about what we were going to go and do and she said, "Mom, I am going to look for dad..." a few minutes passed and she was still looking intently into the store window when she finally exclaimed, "Oh wonderful I found him!" I said you did...she looked at me and said, "yeah mom can't you tell, he is always the one with the most prickily hair". Sure enough she was right, out walked Dallas.

And finally Kenady only wants to feed herself now. She had some yogurt and was doing rather well. About half way through she decided that she liked it more as fingerpaint and proceeded to paint her paint. Dallas looked at her and said, "ut-oh" and put his hand on his head. She followed the lead and put her hands on her head. You should have seen the look on her face, she was surprised at the new found gel. For a little while she painted her head and decided it was taking much to long, she took the cup of yogurt and dumped it on her head! Not a funny thing to laugh out, but I think you may have heard a few chuckles here and there.

15 comments:

Jaime said...

I love this age-purely for what comes out of their mouths!!

So where will you live? ShowLow?? SJ??? And a scorpion?? There is no way that would have even had a chance to live if I saw it!

Cynthia said...

I love hearing the funny things kids say! The hatching comment made me laugh. Cute kids!

Ashley said...

Hi Jaymi, I came across your blog while looking at Julie's blog. Hope you dont mind.Your kids are so cute and i loved the comment about the hatching... too funny!

Jeannette said...

Ha that's funny! I love the things they say at this age! Hey you need to post some more pictures of your kids so I can see them :)

Julie said...

Glad you updated. Your kids are too funny. Can't wait to have you close so we can do more and the kids can play more.

brownfam said...

I miss your kids. Syd has the funniest sayings. So is she hinting to a pregnancy thing?

Norris Family said...

I do believe that Sydney is sending you a subliminal message about pregnancy, watch out. Tate did that whole cover the hair and head, ears etc with a food substance the other day other then it was Ranch Dressing instead of Yogurt. I am thinking that yogurt must have been easier to get out because it lacks that greasy component in Ranch Dressing, it is probably better for the hair too. Some kind of natural conditioner.

Mary Ann said...

i love sydney.. she seriously is so funny.. hanna saw your blog and is sitting here begging to play with syd. we definately need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

the heiner family said...

I love that you put this stuff on your blog! I really wish I was better at doing that! Sydney is so great! I really wish Nicole had her to hang out with...they would be hillarious together!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Hello, I'm glad that you have posted on my blog. The kids are darling. I heard that you are moving or moved back to the home town. I hope all is well there.

Bonnie said...

Does Dallas have prickly hair? That is so funny. You guys are so good with your kids. Good luck moving and everything!!

Pratt Family said...

fun, fun...it's so fun to read all that Sydney has to say. She's such a big girl now, so smart!!! Ok...with the scorpion story...totally freaky!!! And why do you want to live in AZ? Scorpions & spiders are why we didn't come to AZ (ok, not really). Good luck with the upcoming move. Hope all goes well for you and your darling fam.

Norris Family said...

I was thinking that today the 26th is your birthday, I could be wrong though. But just in case I am right, Happy birthday.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Your kids crack me up. I can't wait for those funny times!! It sounds like you guys are like us, its so hard not to crack up laughing when they do things even though it might be a little naughty. Jay and I have been doing that with all our friends and they say just wait, I hope we don't have tice the trouble-maker for all the times we laughed at our friends.