Friday, March 2, 2007

Getting two kids to smile...now thats a task!

I just wanted to post a few cute pictures of the girls. I have not been somewhere to get pictures taken of them (really we need family pictures....so we have never had one, yikes). But Sydney's new smile is from ear to ear, all teeth, and she has to make sure she is squinting; otherwise it is not a picture and we have to do it all over again. Not to mention she is really not "holding" Kenady unless she has a death grip around her neck and the she never lets go! So as I was saying, getting a nice picture of both is quite a task and a lot of fun.





4 comments:

Julie said...

What a pudge.. she's so cute Jaymi, and as always Sydney is too! It's fun to watch our fat little babies grow!

taytum said...

Yay! Glad you are on here now! What a cute couple of kids you got. I'll stay tuned so keep updating!

Jamielynn said...

Jaym...I love the pictures. They crack me up!! To cute. I cant believe how big Kenady has gotten. Its crazy how fast they grow.

Nicole said...

Cute girls! Good thing they didn't take after their parents! Ha ha!