Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My obsessive thoughts



Isn't square cool! A favorite saying! The plaques are interchangeable! So cool!


I have written a lot about my girls and really they are in my thoughts most of the time but when I am not concentrating (couldn't think of a better word) on them I am thinking of new ideas for my website and for a store/boutique in the near future, and I say Dallas gets obsessive! First as soon as we get settled I am going to expand my website not only to just vinyl but to finished product, kits, and boards as well. Oh I don't need to bore you, I have lots of fun ideas so in the next months you will have to check out the site if you would like to see more. Here are a few of my ideas that I want to do, I hope they will sell but I know that I really like them, I cant wait to decorate a house!
Which reminds me...we are on our way, can you believe that I am excited about good ol' Globe, AZ! Can you really believe it! We have our loan approval and Dallas is taking the video camera down and look at houses next weekend (to expensive for us all to go) and I am so excited to get his grouchy bum at of the house, heheee, totally kidding. We will miss him but can't wait to see what kind of footage he brings home!
And back to his compulsive behaviors, he still thinks we are going to buy and sell sand rails, but for the time being he has done enough research on it and has moved on to handy jobs he will be doing around the house. He came upon concrete counter tops, and now he has got it mastered (well researched anyway) and cant wait to try it on first his grilling area, then a table and finally all our counter tops. We are so glad we actually have a handy man in our home, when he puts his mind to something I always know it will get done, and done well. He is a perfectionist, so he may be cussing up a storm and spitting mad, but the counter tops will look awesome, and I can picture them now. All you valley friends we just may need to stay with you for a few weeks while he is working! Heheee.
Well I am out for now! Cant wait to see some of my family this weekend for conference. It will be awesome!

4 comments:

Jamielynn said...

I love it all...I love the interchangable one...I will buy one the secound you have them...so creative!!!

Nicole said...

Those are awesome! Your LONG day story was too funny! Those days can just about kill ya'! You are welcome to any of the clothes I have. I'll just give them to Julie & you can both look through them.

kh said...

Oh I love these! Too cute! And they will sell like hotcakes, that I am sure of.

I didn't know you were coming to Globe. Are you still in Omaha? Where are you exactly? You need to write a little "tell all" so those of us (who are clueless bums) can get caught up on all your doings!

Oh and your post about your day with Sydney is HYSTERICAL! I think I pulled something laughing so hard. Sydney sounds like a cutie pie! Oh, honey it only gets better when you have three and the third is 1-year old!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Ok, so I have this family home evening plaque that my mom made, but i need the names and blocks to hang on the little hooks under the assignments, do you think you can make the vinyl names for me, and how much would it cost? Right now I just need mom, dad and Coytt and if this baby really is a girl like the lady said then in a few months I will need Naiyeli as well. If you need a picture of the plaque send me your email and I can send you a picture. Thanks. Oh yeah and I love all of your ideas, they are so cute, can't wait to come to your little shop.