Tuesday, March 27, 2007




Kenady has been feeling a little under the weather, I am not sure what's wrong. She is not a huge cryer but the last couple of days that is about all she does, unless I am holding her, even then she can't be laying down. But....she let me give her rice cereal for the first time, without any cries or complaints. She hated it, tried to spit most of it out and gagged on the rest but she still cooed and talked the whole way through. She is a good natured baby, chubby as all get out and we love her. By the way, I don't feed her to much the doctor just said my milk is like cream! :)


I had a day of all days ( a few days ago). Now it is funny, but in the moment I wondered how I could raise two kids, let alone six...yes, I know I feel that way often. Sydney is so cute, full of life, and full of it! Sydney has now hit what I always think of as "the terrible two's".

We woke up as we always do, Sydney sneaking into my room, sun barely rising (okay it isn't that bad) getting to Kenady's crib or my bed and yelling, "Kenady wake up, I can't wait to see you." Oh boy, I thought we had gotten over that. I rushed out the door with Sydney under my arm, hoping Kenady would fall back to sleep for a few more hours, and the day just kept getting more lively from there. I was making breakfast and lo and behold when I turned around Sydney was standing at my feet and she roared at me. She was proud, proud, proud. She was covered in pen from head to toe. She had found a pen (she is notorious for that), and wrote all over yourself. She told me she had painted herself to look like a lion (since that is what she was last Halloween and I painted her face.

Then a little later she came and showed me that she had painted entire foot with sparkly fingernail polish (she usually tells me), she told me because she said her foot was burning. A few days before I had painted Kenady and my toes but she didn't want hers done then. We got her cleaned and I stayed in the bathroom to do some makeup. I realized she wasn't at my side (she loves makeup) so I went searching and I found her as she finished covering Kenady's entire second leg with my base. Not only did it cover all of her legs but was up most of Kenady's shirt. Again she looked up at me and grinned and said, "Aaahhh mom, look how pretty, isn't she so pretty, Kenady looks beautiful."

Later that day I was picking up for the umpteenth time (I need to work more with her on making sure she picks up your messes) and there she is under my router just finishing off Kenady’s mylicon drops! I am so glad they aren’t to dangerous to digest! It was a full day and I was tired by the time we were done!

This is a picture of Kenady and Sydney at the end of their day, you would have thought their day was hard!


1 comment:

Jamielynn said...

Ok jaym..for reals...you had me laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my checks. The funny thing is I can totally picture it, and I picture you telling me the story. Im sorry you had such a rough day, and Im sorry for laughing so hard, but for reals!!! Cant wait until you guys get here. When are you coming? The girls are darling!!!