Monday, April 2, 2007

Ammon Lee

Hello all!

We had a great weekend! My Dad, Cord, and Ty came up for conference and we had a good time. I will post more of that later!

I got an email with this web address. www.ammonlee.com Most people know he is going through radiation right now and all the while his little family just had a new little baby girl! They are really having a FULL life right now! Check it out! His family is in our thoughts and prayers!

I think most people who read this have already gotten the email with this information but just in case I wanted to pass it on here.

Jaymi

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jaymi,

It was nice to hear from you on my blog! I love looking at your blog too! Your little girls are so adorable! I am glad to hear how happy you are to. You so deserve to be happy, I have always loved you. If you are anything like your sister I am sure that you are an amazing mother too!
The pacifier is still a nightmare for me! kaden has pretty much quit taking naps which stinks cause he was taking 3 hours naps. He also is going to bed at like 9:30-10 instead of 7. Heaven help me! It has been a little over a week and I am hoping that it will get better but so far I REALLY just want to give it back to him so he will sleep. I still need to get with you on the vinyl lettering stuff. I will keep in touch! You are awesome.
Rach