Tuesday, April 3, 2007

All that life gives you!

Due to my deep thoughts...okay so I don't have many if any these days, I just cant help but feel grateful to be where I am, and to be so blessed in my life. I know the Lord has had a hand in all that I do!

A few of my friends just signed up to blog, and as I was reading their posts, I just feel so proud to be involved with so many great people. I just heard a quote saying, "Most people want to do good, most people want to lend a hand, they just are not sure how!"....you wonder how that fits in with my thoughts, well I am surrounded by those kind of people, and honestly just like that quote I think most generally people want to love, give, and help. That is what makes you feel good inside.

As I see different people growing, maturing(okay so I am not that but still), learning, and achieving, just as it is meant to be, I am again so thankful that there is a plan for us. There is a reason we are here, and one of those reasons is to help and bless other people which I see all around me.

Right now we are seeing much heartache and pain, there are a lot of terribly tragedies both natural and man made (what is a better word) but where there is one force there is always the opposite! I just want to say thanks for all the inspiration and great people around me. For the people who continue to live for their dreams like Jay and Camille, for the people who overcome like Kristen, for the people who endure like Ammon, for people who love like Jaime, for people who are kind like Julie, for people who listen like Maryann, for people who are constant/persistent like Shanda and for everyone, all of you, that make up my life and make things balanced, make things better!

8 comments:

Jamielynn said...

Jaym...I love this post...you are so right. I feel the same way. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people and you and Dallas are friends that we know we will have forever. I hope you know how much I really do cherish our friendship. Love you all!!!

kh said...

Aren't we lucky to have such a large team of great people around us as in our friends, family and daily acquaintances. Good works are in effect every where and it takes a keen and trained eye to notice it and appreciate them.

Good post, good thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

This is what I love about blogging. I wake up in the morning and there is always someone who posts something to boost my mood and brighten my day. Our little family has been so blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord lately, and especially the love and support of others, so thank you again for bringing these thoughts to the surface and starting my day out positively.

Jaime said...

Love your post and you put it into the best words! And how blessed you are to recognized things around you. Not many people recognized good. Another reason why I loved growing up in St. Johns-to be surrounded with good people. Thanks for the post!

Mary Ann said...

Wow Jayms, you are deep! I really feel the same. I loved this! I always tell Wayne that I feel like I am Heavenly Father's favorite kid :) because I am sooo blessed all the time. You are awesome and I feel lucky to have a friend like you!

Unknown said...

Hey Jaymi and Dallas:
I tried to leave a comment, but it didn't work a couple of days ago. But i think i finally learned. Thank you for the kind words. It has been a while, your girls are SO cute. The last time I saw you, you were pregnant w/your first. Congrat's on graduation from PT school. That is awesome. I have so much I want to tell you and catch up on, do you have email?? Well if was great to hear from you and SO fun to look at pictures. We will have to meet up sometime soon. I will be in AZ in July or Aug. For Desiree's babyshower. Will you be back in AZ by then. Let me know and we can meet up and have lunch. I know Jay would love to see Dallas. They always got along so great!! So it would be a blast. Have a great day.
Love
Camille

taytum said...

And aren't we lucky to have someone like you who always helps me to see the lighter side of things. Sometimes I forget how fun life is and you help me to remember that life is GOOD!

Unknown said...

I love your neat site! Hey we are sending out wedding invitations for Sarah's wedding and I need your address please. You can email me at helenreader@cox.net, thanks! Love,Helen