Monday, April 2, 2007

April Fool's

My dirty sister played a great April fools joke on us, thanks to my brother Jason. She knew that my Dad and brothers were driving home from conference yesterday and so she called me and asked if I knew where they were. I said probably about half way home and she said, "Well we can not get ahold of them, we need to let them know that Jason is in the hospital with Shanda, they think he had a heart attack!".

Wowzer, I was scared! About a minute later she said April Fools! That dirty rat! I just talked to my brother this morning and he said that she called her in-laws, and told them the same thing and they all had great reactions. She will have to post it on here later! Okay I will write with pictures later on conference!

2 comments:

Keirsten said...

Hey. Julie pulled that same stunt on us. NOT FUNNY. Well maybe after we calmed down. Sometimes those april fools jokes are scarey. Chris and I were almost on the verge of tears when butch broke it to us. Those Jerks!!!

Creative Corner said...

Hah! I was totally laughing when I read this. I could totally see you guys tearing up! We will have to get them back somehow! It is fun to have these blogs huh! (Not sure where to respond so this will have to work!)