Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Change, am I who I think!

Can you believe it, we are finally finished with our schooling and moving back to Arizona. We are in the process of buying a house and have accomplished our long proclaimed goal, to be back! It is exciting, it is fun, it is new, and it is scary!

I have to tell you I have had tremendous anxiety over it the last few days, preceding these last few days I have been elated. I love the house, almost wish it was my final home (who am I to say that, I haven't even seen it expect through a camera's lens), and if all the numbers work out right hope that we will soon have it! I really love the people that we met and am very excited that Dallas and his boss like each other so much, and have such a good time together. I love being closer to family and can not wait to have them over to boat, camp, hike, play, whatever it may be. I am happy that I get to at least sub in a bunko group; if not a regular (if I decide Mesa is to much of a hike when remodeling a home, taking care of two little ones, and getting dinner on the table.). I can't wait to be out of my dungeon and out in full sun! I can not wait to have Dallas home at a regular and routine hour (but we may hate that he doesn't get Spring Break, early release, etc). I am so happy to have an income, even though I realize that our bills will triple! This is a day we have worked for, for a long time and it is exciting, dang it!

This is a secret, don't tell anyone, I wouldn't want anyone to know how childish I am! The last few days I have been having silly dreams that I get left behind or forgotten, like my friends all do a float for the 24th but they forget to invite me! I am a grown individual shouldn't I have gotten over that say like during high school or even third grade! Why in the world would that matter, who really cares, it wouldn't be like they didn't like me, and if they didn't would it matter (I have awesome friends, just so you all know, this is just crazy me!). Oh the craziness, oh how silly, and a little insane!

You would think with all this moving around I would be used to it by now, I guess in the constancy of a new home there is still a lot of change going on, and I suppose that can be a little intimidating. So I need to think of all the great things, count my many blessing see what God has done and it will surprise me what the Lord has done...in saying that I know that His hand has been in all that we have done, I have felt it many of times. So soon I will be leaping with joy because we are done moving around, then I will be hating all the work, wondering if our home/lives will ever be finished and in order, and finally I will be sipping hot chocolate reading Stephanie Meyers third book and wondering why it feels like a decade ago that we were in Omaha just starting Dallas' DPT school! I love blogging!

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WAY TO GO! That is so awesome that Dallas is finished. What an accomplishment! I am so happy you are coming back!! WHEN? We have bunko coming up and it's at my house this time. I want you to come. I will get to stop in and see your house any time we go to Thatcher. Can't wait to see you!

Julie said...

Jaymi,
I am so excited for you to be here! I am double excited that you get to stay at mom's and that Kaitlyn, Kenady and Sydney can hang out.. since they can't play yet! I can't wait to see you and wish it was tomorrow.. and wish you were staying!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

How exciting. We definately need to get together sometime. Just let me know when and where and I will try to be there.

Jamielynn said...

Jaym...I am going to call you this week for sure. I need to talk to you. I can't wait either until you are here for good. I am so excited for you and Dallas to start a new adventure. Can't wait to talk to you.

Nicole said...

Did Julie share the clothes? Wish I could have seen you this weekend! Glad to have you back in good old AZ!

Mary Ann said...

Bunko is on Thursday!! Your b-day! Will you be in town?

Jaime said...

How fun! I remember when we were finally moving home-how excited I was. But we didn't have quite the adventures you did. You can always be a sub for our bunko group too if you're in town!