Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Conference Weekend


Cord and Sydney had a love hate relationship! She loved playing with him and he was the biggest tease. One morning we were up and she wanted something from the kitchen (the boys were still sleeping). I told her to go and get it and she said Uncle Cord gets me, no mom no. Uncle Cord gets me! She was sad to see them leave.







When we were at our apartment we often played a video game that Dallas gave me for Christmas. One of the many was a racing game. Cord and Ty kicked our trash but it was fun trying!
I loved them being here. I was able to cook without Sydney at my feet, and clean without Kenady at my hip (not that I got a lot done). We can't wait to be closer.


Dad, and the boys took Sydney so I could go with Dallas and see him at his best. He has learned how to make orthodics and was making me a pair. That is going to be his little side business when we get all set up! If anyone needs some, he is great!

This was at the Joseph Smith building. The movie was awesome!




Tyson could always get Kenady to smile. She loved all the attention. I was talking to my mom and she asked is Kenady was good, and I said yes most of the time. She said, "well dad said Kenady was a really good baby, Cord said she cried all the time so I just wanted your input." Hah! All in the eyes of the beholder right!
We were so excited to have family come and visit us. Especially over conference weekend! We loved every minute of it, not sure if they did because kids got sick and we spent a lot of time at our house, but it is always nice having family around.
I had tickets to the Saturday afternoon session so I went with Dad, Cord and Ty. We were really excited when we got there because we were able to get really good seats, we couldnt believe it! Lo and behold we shortly thereafter found out that the conference center was the overflow. They were dedicating the tabernacle! It was still really nice to be there, to see the conference center and to feel the spirit!
Dallas was there at the sessions end with two crying kids in tow. I called him as soon as I got out the conference doors and told him where I was, he said Jaymi can you get over here quick, I dont know what to do with these kids. I said I will walk fast, he said, "run"! Hehee. To have kids for more then 3 hours what a chore (Kenady was hungry).
Ty and Cord still got to go to Priesthood session so they did get to see a session live. I think they really liked that. We went out to eat a few times, we walked temple square, the boys got senior pictures, suits and scriptures and we hung out at our house. I loved it!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the pics! My sister Brittany really needs some-so we'd be interested. Let us know!

taytum said...

I love the picture with you and the twins. Who would ever guess that you are a mommy of two? I hope that I will be as cool of a mom as you are!